Re: Bricklin

To: "bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bricklin
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@mnsi.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 02:15:20 -0400
I gave this guy a call, he doesn't know what he has, But it is definitely
not Bricklin. It is a 1 piece fiberglass body that has been cut off at the
front fenders. The guy he bought it from said it was the famous "last one on
the line". He is supposed to be sending me a picture, probably of a kelmark
GT!
Rick