AOD

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: AOD
From: "Kaiser" <kaiser@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 15:18:29 -0500
I just put a AOD in my 75. I don't have the linkage connected yet, and I
need a new radiator and the neutral safety switch on my new trans is built
in and I haven't figured out how I'm going to connect it. My trans is out of
a 87 mercury marquis.

The doors are also switched over to air. I can't help but think there has to
be an easier way to lift the doors with new things they have out like an
actuator or I hear there are lifting arms with hydraulics built right in.
Any info that could help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Ken