chipped paint on corner of hood

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: chipped paint on corner of hood
From: Stanthefireman63@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 18:12:28 EST
hey guys,

       thankx for answering some of my questions and helping me out. but i've
got another question for ya. well, my car has been painted white over the
acrylic.  i was closing my hood and when it went down, a small piece of paint
chipped off of the corner of the hood from a stress fracture beneath it. it's
a piece about as long and wide as your pinky finger.  it came off in one
perfect piece and it will fit perfectly, but i dont know what to do. could u
guys give me some advice about whether i can just get an adhesive and stick
it back on, or if i would have to repaint the hood or something. please help.

                         J.R.  #2077