Remote door opener

To: "Bricklin Group" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Remote door opener
From: "Steven Rhodes" <swrhodes@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:07:51 -0800
RW #301, wrote:

HI All,
Just thought I would let all know, I have adapted a commercially available
remote control unit to open and close the Bricklin doors and or two other
relay controlled devices. The key advantage to this unit is that it only
activates the door or other device, for the duration of time the button is
pushed. I bring this up as it was one of the obstacles that Terry Tanner had
challenged me to over come sighting a potential safety risk letting the door
open with no way of stopping its movement once put in to action.
(John Let T.T. know I did it as he asked) Anyone looking for more info let
me know.

I would very much be interested in the remote door opening sys you describe!
Please post the info or e-mail me at swrhodes@mindspring.com
Thank You very much, Steven #829