chatham meet

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: chatham meet
From: "High Tech Coatings" <Htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 13:28:14 -0400
I was just reading some of the instructions for the meet and thought I would
pass along some basic info, The duty free stores are typically located on
the US side of the border after the  toll but before you get on the bridge
or in the tunnel, if you wait till after you are out of luck, you will have
to pay the high Canadian taxes. The only 'smokes' worth buying over here are
Cuban cigars for the cigar lover. they are not cheep and you can't bring
them back with you. Booze is taxed heavily over here so pick some up at the
duty free store. Our beer is great! hope to see you here.
 PS. the customs agents are real picky about weapons so don't think you just
hide them unless you don't mind losing your car and spending some time in
jail. Canada is safe, we don't need weapons, we just drink a bunch of beer
and forget why we got mad.....