new parts to trade

To: "bricklin@autox.team.net" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: new parts to trade
From: "serge berube" <serge.ber@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 14:39:10 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
Hello to all I'm going to start putting my bricklin together soon ...But its
sad that I will be painting her so if anyone need special color to save there
car from painting nows the time to trade ...I have to2 rear quarter white.two
fenders tan...one roof tan...one rear tan ...front tan...two red a pillar one
green hatch ....Now the time to trade if you don't want to paint your car
...This his just if you have all different color like me and you want to keep
yours original ...lol I don't care of any color you have has long that there
in great shape like mine ... Can send picture at your email address ...Just
trying to keep some bricklin original  :) Serge vin 1733

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
IMSTP.gif]