Re: nice yellow brick on ebay

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: nice yellow brick on ebay
From: "cbl302" <cbl302@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 20:22:39 -0400
I know that Yellow Bricklin,and it is even BETTER in person,he has,himself
put in tons of money in that car,the owner lives in the Greater Springfield
Mass. area,as I have met him for the last few years at the local Major
Cruise Night (at Marks auto parts in Granby Connecticut)
To put it mildly,it is one of the best Bricklins I have ever seen(outside of
vin 1024(my car),for a modified Bricklin
But if someone is looking for a very nice Bricklin that can go anywhere,that
is the car.

Claude
1024/1136