interior light bulbs

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: interior light bulbs
From: Stanthefireman63@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 04:10:52 EDT
hey there bricklin buddies. . .my two interior lights under my dash dont
work, and my dome light doesnt work. they havent worked since ive had the
car. i was wondering if you guys know of any problems with the interior
lights that are typical, and i was wondering what bulbs to replace the ones i
have with. i have two different kinds of bulbs under the passenger side dash
and drivers side dash, so i think that's a bad thing. i didnt put them there,
but i would like some feedback. thank you.

                   J.R. #2077