A/C

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: A/C
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 15:28:33 -0400
Now that summer is really here, does your AC system need some Freon?

I was helping a buddy move the contents of his garage to his new house.
While we were working, one of the other fellows mentioned that he'd converted
his cars and even his house to a freon replacement.  I believe he said he
was using ES-12a.

Anyway, here's a link to an interesting site for A/C supplies:

http://autorefrigerants.com/

          48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V