Bricklin Pictures

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bricklin Pictures
From: "Mitch Huffington" <mhuffing@trianglenet.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 19:10:49 -0500
Does anyone on the list have some pictures of junked or destroyed
Bricklins.  If you do could you send them to me along with any
information you have on that Bricklin.  Also I am looking for Bricklin
Vanity Plate pictures.  I do not need the whole car, so if you can get a
picture of your unique vanity plate that would be great.  I usually
prefer 800X600 resolution and I can edit it from there.  I should have
my new site up in a few days with some very interesting features.  I
will keep you posted.

Thanks,

Mitch