Re: Thermostat

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thermostat
From: "Rick" <Htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 14:54:43 -0500
They are the only ones I use in any vehicle. No if's and's or buts. The cost
a bit more but if they fail (and one will eventually) they fail open instead
of closed. They have saved at least 2 engines I know of. If you have
aluminum heads you must have one of these.
 Hey I just noticed they are from Canada.... they must be good ;-)

 I read Malcolm was involved with a company that made some kind of
thermostat, I believe the owner of the company had to sell everything he had
to buy Mal out, If my memory serves me proper, I wonder if this is the
resulting company