Re: Stainless Scuff Plates

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: Stainless Scuff Plates
From: John Martin <jwmartin37@tstonramp.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 17:35:44 -0800
John,

Yes, Sill plates for the Bricklin are in the final stages of production.  If you
are patient for a bit, I will let the group know ASAP.  Presently, they are
made of aluminum, and will come either powder coated in a brown very similar to
the original plastic ones, or bare, to be finished as you see fit.  We have done
some, and are changing foundries to improve quality and to get the cost down a
bit.  They have raised letters that say     "BRICKLIN   SV 1".

John Martin
661-944-4801