FW: Contemporary Interview w/Malcolm

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Contemporary Interview w/Malcolm
From: "Steven Earl" <aeonfinity@connecticut-business.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:23:45 -0500
His interview seems strained, and he is being very vague about his ultimate
intents. And where he got the "83% of Yugo owners would suggest one to
another person" can't be right. I mean come on.. YUGO.

As usual, he's picking a terrible time to introduce a small k-car (K as in
size, not in Chryco marking) what with the new GM Daewoo cars, the
possibility of the Toyota Vitz coming to the US (And their already present
Scion cars) and the ability to shop in Canada for a Honda City.

My money is with the Honda City anytime.  I say do something to get Axaim
Mega onto US shores.

-> Another Steve