heater plenum

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: heater plenum
From: "Alan Coleman" <colemaal@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 00:19:10 +0000
I'm in the process of reassembling my Bricklin, and apparently misplaced or
threw away because it was rotten, the little hose that connects the heater
plenum and the blower motor in the engine compartment.  I remember that the
hose was very thin and flexible, but I don't think that I am going to have
any luck finding anything close to the original.  I was thinking about
finding a right angle piece of hose of a diameter close in size and use
silicone to seal it.   Has anyone replaced this hose and if so with what???

Thanks

Alan Coleman