RE: Bricklin International Forums

To: "Bricklin (E-mail)" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bricklin International Forums
From: "Early, Stephen" <Stephen.Early@mbna.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:59:43 -0500
Kudos to whoever spent the time to put that together.

Is this a precursor to abolishing the email list?  Seems to me the list may
miss out on important discussions held in the forum and vice versa.  Don't
get me wrong, I'm not opposed to it, I just think there should be one
central forum for us so we don't have to monitor multiple sources.  An
advantage of the email list is we don't have to periodically check for new
discussions--if someone says something we get an email.  An advantage of a
forum is discussions are grouped by category so people can focus only on
items of interest to them.

What's the long-term plan?

Stephen I. Early
Portfolio Conversions