RE: A very sad day!

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: A very sad day!
From: "Steve Owens" <go2toa@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 00:18:38 +0000
This IS very sad.  For our own information on how 'survivable' is a Bricklin
in a crash, any photos of this car would be appreciated.  Definitely forward
our condolences to this person.

(John) I think the investment in special Eastwood equipment for spraying
inside Bricklin frames (with Por 15 or whatever) is worth spraying inside
the birdcage.  If it stops rust in there, it could be helpful in an accident
such as this 50 years from now.  You probably did it already.

On an unrelated note, I just got back my 440.  It was meticulously prepared
(cam/heads) by the west coast guru of mopars -- Rich Nedbal.  I hope to get
a photo of it online for the club, but figure it will be more interesting
inside the car.  If anyone ever has occasion to have a chrysler v8 rebuilt I
would highly recommend him.  If you want a fuel injected 800hp hemi, this is
a "typical job" for him.