Fwd: headlight wiring (again)

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: headlight wiring (again)
From: KINGALIONZ11370@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 15:05:46 EDT
From: KINGALIONZ11370@aol.com
Full-name: KINGALIONZ11370
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 15:05:23 EDT
Subject: Re: headlight wiring (again)
To: Maycinc@cs.com

The headlight wires do not go through the mounting assembly at all.. They run
underneath the radiator support below where the headlight mounts.  they then
come up from the bottom to the headlight bucket... The hole in the bucket is
to allow clearance for the plug to be plugged and unplugged without having to
take the entire assembly apart.  I will try and take a pic of how 1 is set up
here in the shop so that you all can see it.  I will send it to John Blair and
he can distribute it accordingly since my home computer is dead right now.

John Lodge