fairfax tomorrow

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: fairfax tomorrow
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 18:46:11 EDT
I just decided at the last minute to take my Bricklin to the Fairfax City
(Virginia) antique car show tomorrow.  In case anybody is around in the area
and
wants to stop by, say hello or whatever.  Ironically it is sponsored by the
Ford club and my B is a 74 AMC.
George #670

Info:
Fairfax plans Old Town show
    The City of Fairfax will host its "Antique Car Show" May 15 in Old Town.
    Registration, which begins at 9 a.m., is open to antiques, classics,
modifieds and rods at least 25 years old. Judging lasts from 10 a.m. to 3
p.m.,
with trophies awarded for best of show, mayor's choice and people's choice,
among other categories.
    The show is at City Hall, 10455 Armstrong St., Fairfax. The day will
include live music, food and refreshments.