Northeast Exotic Car Show 2004 / Invitation Bricklin

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Northeast Exotic Car Show 2004 / Invitation Bricklin
From: "Jeff Torrey\\" <jefftorrey@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 17:48:45 -0400
Guys- The New England Viper Club is hosting an Exotic Car Show on Saturday
June 19th 2004. To be held at the Anheuser-Busch Brewery in Merrimack, NH. To
benefit the Make A Wish Foundation of New Hampshire.
This show is open to:

Viper Club of America
Lamborghini Club of America
Porsche Club of America
Jaguar Club
Pantera Club
Austin Healey
Aston Martin
MG
Triumph
Cobra
Ferrari
Delorian
Acura NSX

Expecting over 200 cars from New Jersey North.
If you need Hotel Accommodations let me know and I will get you a room.

Brewery will be open to tour. Please come!

jeff@neviperclub.org  cell phone 603-234-8898   Jeff Torrey / New England
Viper Club of America