Bricklin SOLD

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bricklin SOLD
From: "Greg" <JusttCruzn@vcmails.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 17:41:31 -0700
Just wanted to let you all know my Brick sold and I wanted to say thanks for
all the help I have recieved in fixing it up.  I just could not justify having
it any longer with a 13 month old daughter who needs a colledge fund.

FYI...it sold for 20K and will be in New York ( I forget if it is Brooklin or
Queens) within a month.  This will be the first time it has been that far east
since it was shipped to the dealer in Salt Lake City, Utah  1975.

It spent the last 29 years in Utah and Arizona and I will send the new owner (
Bruce Reiff ) to the web site.

Some of you may remember it...take a look at    www.gregarend.com

Thanks again,
Greg Arend  #2537