Door Delay

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Door Delay
From: "Gary Della'Zanna" <gary@dellazanna.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 00:38:04 -0400
Thanks Everyone......

I think it was a dirty switch and a weak battery.  I cleaned the switches and
replaced the acid in my battery ($4 at Autozone) and the door started
working.

I have been plagued with problems this week.  I took the car to Terry Tanner
for replacement of freeze out plugs and repair of the windows.  I ended up
replacing the air pump as well.  I think I got a bad pressure regulator
because the new pump stopped working.  It works if I jump out the pressure
switch.

Then today my ignition would not shut off.  It seems I fix one problem and
find a new one or two.  I have to Call Terry tomorrow about the pressure
switch.

THANKS AGAIN >>>>>

Gary