Re: Bricklin forum

To: blownh-d <blownh-d@jymis.com>
Subject: Re: Bricklin forum
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 19:11:40 -0500
At 10:57 AM 11/4/2004 -0700, blownh-d wrote:

>Several times I have tried to use the Bricklin forum at www.Bricklin.org.
>Each time I sign in and am given the welcome notice.
>Anything after that I am notified that I cannot see it and am sent back
>to the sign in page.
>So what is the secret to navigating this non-user friendly site?

Not sure what your problem is.

When you go to the forum, just below the BI logo you'll see:

 Forum    Resources   About   Register

So my 1st question would be, have you registered?

If so, then in the upper right corner, you'll see a place to enter the
userid and password you set and a "login" button.  Press that.

Next under the: Change Category Group - select Bricklin forumns

Then you should see a listing of the various forumns.  Most of the tech
stuff is under Bricklin Tech Central

Hope this helps.

Phone:  (757) 495-8229