Re: Bricklin Memorabilia

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bricklin Memorabilia
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:15:25 -0500
There are couple of ways, the first is ask here, I'm sure someone will have
an opinion of value, The second is to check the sold items on ebay,
unfortunately that only goes back about 30 days and I don't think much
"bricklinalia" has been sold. the sold items represent what  a willing buyer
is going  to pay a willing seller, a real life value. The third ids to put
it up for auction on ebay ( with  a ridiculously high reserve) and see what
it brings.
Repro owners manuals are about $25, I've seen originals sell from $20 - $100
(yup I bought the $20 one)
I bought a bunch of posters ( the 2'X2' fold outs) about 2 years ago for
$2@, the brochures go from $1-25 depending on the piece, condition and the
buyer. I have no idea on the letterhead but have gotten some in the mail
with notes on them from owners.
There are a couple of different lighters and I've seen them sell for as
little as $60 (wish I would of bought it) to about $175. no idea on the
press kit, but I'll give you $5 for it ;-).
Rick