Re: touch-up paint?

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: touch-up paint?
From: greg monfort <altec210@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:34:14 -0800 (PST)
I doubt it's available at an auto supply store, but
'safety red' is an OSHA color, so should be available
in spray cans at an industrial supply house. FWIW, I
bought my last cans of 'safety' colors at Home Depot.

That said, I'm not sure it's the same as the
Bricklin's, its pretty dark compared to my memory/pics
of them and they fade a lot, so you may have to get it
either from one of the Bricklin parts suppliers or
have it custom mixed at a PPG, SW, Dupont, etc.,
coatings retailer.

GM

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo