Re: Re: BI web site ok?

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: BI web site ok?
From: bricklin1155@zoominternet.net
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 17:40:33 -0500 (EST)
Thanks for the 'heads up', guys. It's running pretty sad from this T1, too.

I've reported the situation to our hosting company. The site I connected to in
order to report the problem ran slow, too - so I suspect that Media3 or that
area of the country (Boston?) is having a problem. Keep trying - I'm confident
it'll improve soon.

> The Bricklin web site has been very slow to load for me. Most of the pages
> time out before they load, including the forum.  Is anyone else having
> difficulty?

George,

I just tried it, and yes I'm having the same problem on the
T1 line from work.