Interior door panels ,EBay Parts & 1 expensive Brick

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Interior door panels ,EBay Parts & 1 expensive Brick
From: "Ross & Linda Forfar" <rforfar@mts.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 20:30:01 -0600
 Anyone know where you can get good fasteners for the interior door
panels or how to fasten them down.  Mine came with some Velcro
fasteners, the size of a quarter but I need more &/or try doing
something different?  Any help would be appreciated.

Notice all the Bricklin parts that went up on eBay today, I've never
seen so many parts at one time & some that I haven't been able to find
until today.  Apparently the Bricklin Boyz just bought a pile of
Bricklin parts & will be selling them on EBay over the next couple of
weeks.

Saw this Bricklin advertised on the web for $49000,
http://www.cacars.com/used-cars/110083.htm.  Is he dreaming or are cars
now worth that much?  (I know they should be BUT)

Great to see so many Bricklin guys using Major Domo, I always find their
comments interesting & useful.  Spring is almost here (up in Canada) so
I'm just starting itching to get out, I'm envious of you who get a much
longer season to drive your cars.

Enjoy your Bricklins,

Ross

#588   #1228

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image001.jpg]