KYNDUVME ROCKIN

To: KYNDUVME1@aol.com
Subject: KYNDUVME ROCKIN
From: KYNDUVME1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:05:52 EST
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:54:46 -0500
From: kynduvme1@aol.com
To: kynduvme1@aol.com

Hey All,

As many of you know Kynduvme will be playing tomorrow night at Arlene's
Grocery in NYC at 9pm. At this show, we will be debuting our new
singer/frontman Eric Justvig, a native of bellrose, Queens. After much
deliberation, we decided, with the support of John B.(former singer),
it would be best to pass the torch to Eric to help breathe new life
into John's lyrics and stories. John, as are the rest of us, is very
excited about this change and will continue to play bass and remain an
integral part of all songwriting and production.  We think the new
Kynduvme is going to rock your f*cking socks off, so come check us out
and see.

-Kynduvme