Re: Online gallery?

To: Phil Martin <pmartin_vacation@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Online gallery?
From: bricklin1155@zoominternet.net
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:33:36 -0500 (EST)
http://www.bricklin.org/BI_MemberPicturePage.htm

It's under 'Bricklin International' and labeled 'Member Car Pics'. Is the menu
working? (when you hover over an item, do you get a drop-down box?) If not, you
need to enable JavaScript.

(Still working on the colors, too. Orange is pretty good right now ... - click
'Site Settings' to change)

Hi all.

I like the look of the new BI website, but I've gone and looked a couple of
times and can't for the life of me find the gallery of member cars.

Is that part hidden inside the members-only section of the site, or what?
That gallery is the best advertisement for the Bricklin (and BI by
extension) that I can imagine.  Can someone give me a pointer to find it?

Thanks a bunch,
--
Phil Martin
"How does it feel to want?"