1975 Bricklin for sale / Brickline magazines for sale

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>, <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1975 Bricklin for sale / Brickline magazines for sale
From: "jeffrey CARNEY" <JEFFilm999@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 23:57:03 -0600
Sadly I've decided to sell my Bricklin. Been the owner the last 18 years. If
anyone is looking for one that was well taken care of here it is. Lots of info
and photos (12 pics on ebay and then follow the link in the auction posting to
my yahoo photo album pages where you will find many more photos). No reserve.
Car is in Illinois. Ebay item# 4535129738 white 1975 Bricklin

Also Ebay item #4535144677 (large collection of Brickline magazines)

Thanks
Jeff