add me to the list

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: add me to the list
From: "Smoky & Connie Panepinto" <spanepinto@netcarrier.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:04:23 -0500
Well, I just tried the on-line parts search for the first time... gotta agree
with those who don't like the passcode.  Of course I couldn't find my
Brickline from January, though I KNOW its here somewhere!
So all that work you all went to to create the on-line listing, and I'm
dusting off my original Parts Catalog after all.

Oh well.  All this for a negative battery cable.

Smoky P.

Smoky Panepinto
Perkiomenville, PA

'75 Bricklin original owner (#1302 - Suntan)
'63 Lincoln Convertible (Black/Maroon/White)