Re: Chinacar is for Chinaman.

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Chinacar is for Chinaman.
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 04:46:25 -0400
You better get the Wal-Mart out of PA then cause china clothes are for china
man and china shoes for china man and china junk for china man too. since
Wal-Mart is the single largest importer of Chinese crap  in the US maybe
Malcolm could sell his cars there. by the way starting prices are supposed
to be under 7000, but then again starting prices for the B were supposed to
be about half what they hit the street for.
Rick R