Stock Style Mufflers

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Stock Style Mufflers
From: grants@unb.ca
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 14:19:08 -0300
I've been attempting to find a stock style muffler and as you likely know,
Walker
mufflers #21696 and #21536 are often cited as the right part.  I just learned
from the
Walker tech folks that both are discontinued.  They inform me that their only
solution to fit the Bricklin setup is Dynomax Super Turbo #17725.  My issue
with this
solution is that the mufflers shell lenght is much shorter than stock (it's
16").  Does
anyone have a closer to stock solution? or comments to share concerning this
specific Dynomax product?

Steve
VIN 1628