What to Look For?

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: What to Look For?
From: "CUFFARI VINCE (atl1vxc)" <atl1vxc@ups.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 15:37:03 -0400
Lucky Bricklin Owners,
I am currently in the process of locating and acquiring my very first
Bricklin.
And, while I am excited at the prospect of owning a car that I fell in
love with back in 1978, I have also been doing quite a bit of reading
(mostly at your site).
So, naturally, I have some concerns about how I would go about
identifying any issues or areas of concern with the prospective
Bricklins that I will be looking at.
Does anyone have a suggested check list of critical points (Cosmetic and
/ or Mechanical) that need to be considered and evaluated when deciding
to purchase?
I also look forward to joining your group as soon as I have made my
purchase.
Thanks so much for all that I have learned to this point.

Vince Cuffari