Muffler Update

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Muffler Update
From: grants@unb.ca
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 19:53:15 -0300
Folks,

If you've been reading the e-mails you know I was looking for a new/original
looking
muffler to help clean up the back side of 1628 and that I discovered Walker has
discontinued the product.  Great News! I just received shipment of
BricklinBoyz's
reproduction muffler - its 100%; a great product.

These guys are finding and producing product that we need.  Thanks to them.  I
don't have an interest in their biz but sure wish I could by stock.

Also, I have installed my freshly rear painted bumper. Thanks to all for the
feedback
on finish choice.  I went with a flex agent as suggested by some and after
looking at
samples, went with an eggshell finish - she ain't semi gloss, not real flat
either.
Looks just right to me.

Steve