Re: Compressor question

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Compressor question
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 15:27:29 -0400
My vote is for C. Just make sure you leave enough head room in the first
section of hose between the compressor and check valve. This measures
pressure in the tank and the best way to do it. check valves almost never
stick shut, they more often ingest something and stick open or just plain
leak a bit.