Who's Bricklin in Evansville, IN?

To: George Curley <glcurley@aol.com>
Subject: Who's Bricklin in Evansville, IN?
From: "Fedeli, Joe \(DSCP\)" <Joe.Fedeli@dla.mil>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 13:02:38 -0400
I was on work travel to Evansville, IN on 6/28/06 around 9:00AM and saw
a very nice slightly modified (wheels different) Orange Bricklin on
Boontoone (sp?) Road parked in front of a house.  I did not have time to
get the VIN # and it was gone upon my return and no one was around for
the next two days I was in the area.  I always carry a copy of my
Bricklin members list with me on travel, but did not see anyone listed
as the last copy I have was from 1/00.  Just wondering who's car it was
as you rarely see one anywhere.  Sorry I missed you to just say hello.

Joe Fedeli
#441 4-speed/PA