DeLorean Bricklin Event this weekend Oct 21-23

To: "Bricklin International" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: DeLorean Bricklin Event this weekend Oct 21-23
From: "Michael DeLuca" <turbodmc@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 01:09:35 -0400
I would love to have a few more Bricklins at this event, even if you only
come out  for the day.
Take a look at the Webpage at http://falltour.itgo.com or e-mail me at
turbodmc@hotmail.com

Saturday October 21, 2006 (11-11:30am) DeLoreans from all over the northeast
will meet in Bridgeport CT to board the 12:00 p.m. ferry to Port Jefferson
Long Island. They will meet with additional DeLoreans in Port Jefferson to
start the 25th Anniversary celebration of the DeLorean Motor Car at the 7th
annual DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour.

It should be quite a spectacle as the DeLoreans come off the ferry in Port
Jefferson N.Y. approximately 1:15 pm  (not unlike they did 25 years ago when
they were first shipped to the United States from the factory in Ireland).

The DeLoreans will be parked in Port Jefferson, spectators are welcome to
view and take pictures of the cars. We  will be having lunch at The Steam
Room directly across from were the ferry docks. After lunch there will be a
short visit through the wonderful shops and town in Port Jefferson and then
a parade of DeLoreans will caravan via scenic rout 25A to the Glen Cove
Mansion (formally the Harrison Conference Center) in Glen Cove.

After everyone has checked into the hotel and had a little time to relax we
will meet in the hotel lobby approximately 6:30 -6:45 p.m. (Note: time is
subject to change so that we can arrive in time for a magnificent sunset on
the water in Bayville) we will again form a DeLorean Caravan and travel to
Bayville. We should have reserved parking on the beach directly across from
The Breakers (est. 1971) where we will be having dinner.

Dinner:

Appetizers

Calamari Fried & Buffalo
Mozzarella Styx
Baked Clams
Chicken Wings

Entrie
Choice of
 Chicken Franchise
Rib Steak
Penne Ala Vodka

Served with Salad and Rolls

Dessert
Rice Pudding
Ice Cream (chocolate , vanilla or strawberry)
Chocolate Pudding

Including Soft Drinks coffee and tea

Cash Bar is available

After dinner we will visit Bayville newest attraction (next door) The
Bayville Scream Park
and return to the Glen Cove Mansion and meet in the Pub until????????
Sunday Oct 22

We will be departing from the Glen Cove Mansion at 10:30 and traveling to
the Nassau County Art Museum in Roslyn Yes we will have "a car that belongs
in a museum at a museum" ( Mr. Casey Morris of the Nassau County Art
Museum). This is where the road rally begins!

12:45 Lunch at Morgan Park, Glen Cove

2:30 PM depart Morgan Park
 Caravan to Street Fair Classic car show in Great Neck, street fair/ classic
car show  ends at 5pm.
Return to hotel Dinner options include local restaurants or the Pub at the
Glen Cove Mansion.

After dinner, bowling tournament at the Mansion anyone????????

Monday

Breakfast at the Glen Cove Mansion
Check out and depart Hotel 11-11:30 am

Visit to Brookhaven National Labs 1:00 pm

Late lunch early dinner at Faz's Tex-Mex Grill in Huntington NY?????

A safe ride home!

For More Info please got to http://falltour.itgo.com
e-mail me at turbodmc at hotmail.com

Michael DeLuca