Ray Sharpe update

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ray Sharpe update
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 08:59:51 -0500
I drove up to visit with Ray & Allison on Sunday, as most know Ray has
cancer, he had massive surgery the same weekend as the meet in July. He is
currently undergoing Chemotherapy, he goes for 3 days then has 3 weeks off,
it is very rough on him and he just starts to fell a little better and it is
time for the next round of treatments. Ray is but a shadow of his former
self but is determined to fight, his prognosis is poor with less than  5%
chance of survival. The Chemo has shrunk the tumor by 40% but the tumor that
was left after surgery was the size of a mason jar. His spirit is strong but
his body is weak.
 I will be going up to visit again in 3 weeks, as he started a regiment of
chemo again Monday so he wont be feeling well for another 3 weeks. He no
longer checks his emails, so if you want to send well wishes you can send
them to me and I will print them off and bring them with me on my next visit
or you can just snail mail them.
I know this is not cheery good news, but I thought you would like to be
informed anyway.

Has anyone heard from Ron Bendell, I've sent several emails but they have
not been answered.

Rick R.