Re: $25K Bricklin?

To: High Tech Coatings <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Subject: Re: $25K Bricklin?
From: George Curley <glcurley@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 12:44:12 -0500
I can't tell much at all from the photos--at least on this computer
monitor.   The ad says "Average Original Paint" and "No Known Bodywork"
Does that mean it's unpainted?  (I guess #646 would have 75 shade body
panels?)  How bent are the doors?  Is the stock console in good shape?
Why don't they have any pictures of the engine compartment?  The price
seems a little high for eBay, esp. if it's in "original" condition and
needs work. But it's not outrageous.  Anyway hope it sells for a good
price to someone who will take care of it.

George #670, 220