Re: Points

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Points
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:03:41 -0500
All,

Good information.  I wil try to perform the pertronix electronic ignition
test that I received from Rick today.  Possibly this morning if I have a
chance and then try Stephen suggestion of going direcly to the coil.  Then
work through this list from John.  I am willing to give anything a try to
get this resolved.  Still trying for Saturday.

I did repair an air leak in my air system last night while recharging the
battery.  Doors were still up this morning.  Making some progress in other
areas.

Greg 0036