Re: Points - fusible link - fixed

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Points - fusible link - fixed
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 09:11:04 -0500
I had checked the voltage at the tip of the wire and it was 12v.  I spoke
with a person from AutoZone and they indicated just to trim the wire back
until there was no longer any chard area.  It appears in this case the wire
burnt and broke at the contact.  So trimed back a little, expanded and
recrimped the connector.  It is working fin now.

Still waiting on Pertronix.  If the issue is related to the magnetic ring I
hope to receive it today, but I believe it is the other component.

Greg 0036