Re: Off topic - Music

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Off topic - Music
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 10:39:46 -0500
I saw the show earlier this year and it is very entertaining.  It really
draws a large crowd also, so get there early.

To continue on the plugs for our children.  My son and his high shool band
will be on the CMA's  (Country Music Association) Award playing a trailer
for Brad Paisley.  They did the session work for the song earlier this year
and since the song Online hit number one on the country charts they get this
opportunity to play live.  My son plays the clarinet also.

Greg 0036