# 2212 is for sale

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: # 2212 is for sale
From: "Irwin Aronson" <irwin.aronson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:24:34 -0400
Hi gang,

My wife and I are selling our home in Pennsylvania and downsizing a bit. In
the process, we are giving up my 5 garage bays and need to dispose of some
toys as I will soon be without space.

I am selling # 2212 which I have owned for the past approximately 13 years.
It is a Safety White car with a little over 5000 actual original miles. We
bought the car from the original owner. We entrusted the car to Terry Tanner
roughly 11 years ago and, over a 6 month period, he did his magic on the
car: air doors and compressor, rerouting the AC, rebuilding the doors and
window regulators from the inside out, beefed up support under the hood, new
carpet and insulation, basically the works from Terry's perspective at that
time. In all other respects the car is totally original with the exception
of the tires, the originals of which had dry rotted. It has been kept in a
heated and air conditioned garage during all of our time of ownership and is
a great runner. There is some minor crazing on the roof and tops of doors
but less than typical. It is a great, low mileage B without leaks or
problems. I will seriously consider any reasonable offer for a good, low
mileage Brick that has been part of our family for a long while. We have
toyed with selling it in the past but now are compelled to do so because of
space demands.

In the event anyone is interested we are also selling our 1934 Nash Model
1221 4 door sedan with 39,000 original miles (dark green body with black
fenders), our 1966 Volvo 122S Four Door sedan (red in color with a black
interior), our blue 1973 Mercedes 280 SEL Sedan ( which has been in our
family since it was new) and our 2004 Corvette rag top which is Magnetic Red
with a tan top and tan interior and about 2000 actual miles (the last of the
C4s).

I can be reached via email at: irwin.aronson@gmail.com.

Thanks!
--