[Bricklin] por 15 chassis coat

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bricklin] por 15 chassis coat
From: google Eyes <maureen__wadden01@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 11:55:57 +0000
The por 15 chassis coat is very thick to paint on any way to thin it out . I,m
looking to get a similar finish to the por 15  the por 15 went on great its
very easy to work with . I used a foam roller for the flat surfaces . . I
have put on the etching primer  . The chassis coat is not as easy to work with
it won,t roll without leaving streaks .  How bad does the por 15 fade if i had
my choice over i would have left the por 15 with covering  it over with
anything . Derrick