[Bricklin] Rick from bricklinboyz

To: "bricklin" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>, "Rick at High Tech Coatings"
Subject: [Bricklin] Rick from bricklinboyz
From: "serge" <serge.ber@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 00:27:45 -0400
To all ...Our dear friend Rick frenette from the Bricklinboyz pass away this
evening in peace by Shawn side.. Its a great lost to the family and Bricklin
comunity ..He will sure be missed . gob bless his soul ...Like i said to John
he helped alot of people around the world ,getting parts for them , spending
countless hours on phone , trouble shooting there bricklin problem.. Shawn
told me Rick last wishes he wanted to go with a bang ...and that if you could
come to funeral with your bricklin ..the more the better ..to give your last
respect ..it would be so beautyfull to see for his last wishes...ive been with
these guys pass 7 years or so ..And the pass 3 year im sure rick was sleeping
3 hours a day ..the rest was restoring Bricklin a passion he had..I saw him
pull all nighters to get car done on time for meets so many times..drive to
state for people with there parts so they can make it to the meets ..i could
go on and on ...I know some live very far maybe cant make it .. just all get
together and have a beer and take pics of all you and your bricklin with sign
saying we will miss ya Rick would be nice ..send it to Shawn by email ... just
so shawn and his family knows that he didnt wast his time with bricklins all
these years for nothing...will have date tomorrow for funeral and location
...it will be in ottawa .....will keep you posted .....thanks and hope you
make it down.. Gob bless Serge and family