Re: [Bricklin] ROTORS AND SEATS

To: "George Malaska" <gmalaska@hotmail.com>, "Bricklin"
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] ROTORS AND SEATS
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 22:32:56 -0600
George,

I just went with some C4 corvette seats and replaced the covers on them.
There are plenty out there with recovering options.  The tracks had to be
removed and bolted them directly to the floor. The rear holes match up to
the Bricklin seats so no need to drill new holes in the floor.  The front
holes did not match up, but seem to be secure enough with the rear.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/play8or9/Seats/100_2180.jpg

Tina Barrett's seats look good, but I would be concerned about raising the
seat height.  I have tried other seats that were just to high for me to get
into the car and close the door.  The Bricklin seats are such a low profile
it is hard to find a good replacement.

Greg 0036