[Bricklin] Bricklin in CA junkyard

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bricklin] Bricklin in CA junkyard
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 14:24:34 -0400
I just received an email about a Bricklin in a junkyard in CA.

I've been asked to pass it on, in case anyone is interested.

John

---------------

From: "Langille, Scott" <slangille@syska.com>
Date: September 7, 2010 10:50:20 AM PDT
To: "khand1486@verizon.net" <khand1486@verizon.net>
Cc: "jwmartin37@aol.com" <jwmartin37@aol.com>
Subject: Bricklin in the scrapyard

FYI,

I know that this car was built in small numbers and parts must be
hell to get so I thought you folks would like knowing of a chassis I
just saw in the scrap yard a week ago. Most of the car is there,
including drivetrain and interior. Ecology does not hold cars very
long and it will be crushed in the not too near future.

It is located in the foreign car yard of Ecology Auto Parts, 850
Energy Way, Chula Vista, CA (619) 661-4554.

If you are not local, I could go take a few pictures of it for you. I
think you can buy the entire vehicle with a salvage title.

Hope this peaks someone's interest.

Scott Langille

San Diego, CA

Va. Beach, Va