Re: [Bricklin] Bricklin Salesman

To: <bricklin0095@aol.com>, <isensee@aol.com>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Bricklin Salesman
From: "Smoky & Connie Panepinto" <panepintos@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 09:18:52 -0400
I was involved in a small Bricklin club YEARS ago in the Phila., PA area...
I saved our newsletters.  The rear hatch weather seal (black rubber that
lines the window and creates the 'hold' to the hatch frame) was cut too
short on many cars.  We added about an inch or an inch and a half and after
35 years my hatch glass is still tight...
A much easier fix than adding metal - at least for me.

Smoky P
Perkiomenville, PA

1302, Suntan.
 original owner