Re: [Bricklin] Bricklin Digest, Vol 3, Issue 107

To: klasicars@mywdo.com
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Bricklin Digest, Vol 3, Issue 107
From: Glcurley <glcurley@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:45:15 -0400
But how does one distinguish a restorable Bricklin from one that is for
"parting out"?  They are virtually all restorable.  Moreover many of the parts
that would remain after "parting it out" are arguably among the most difficult
to reproduce.  The notion of a "parts" Bricklin needs to be eradicated from
thought.

George #670, 220