[Bricklin] Sad news - Sue Haines

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bricklin] Sad news - Sue Haines
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 09:05:08 -0400
Hey guys,

I received a phone call this morning from John Cherba this morning,
and he told
me that Sue Haines passed away in TX yesterday.

I just got off the phone with Rich, and it's true.  Apparently she
passed away in
her sleep Sunday night.  When they went in yesterday morning to wake
her they couldn't.  They called the rescue squad, but she couldn't be revived.

Their address is:
Rich Haines
220 E Jenkins Ave
Columbus,  OH   43207-1181

I'll send more info when I hear it.  Their daughter is coming home sometime
today, and then they are going to sit down and see what they are going to do.

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229

Bricklin@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html